Benefit to Connect Classroom with World

2021/12/20

Education English Nihongo Nihongo Education Nihongo Teacher

t f B! P L

 1. Intro

Dec 17, I did a Youtube LIVE with Ryan, who has been studying alone for almost half a year, and we broadcasted a comedy show titled "Inconvenience Store" on Youtube LIVE.

The archive is still available, so please check it out from the link below.

「インコンビニストア」ヤンゴリBoys _ お笑いLIVE !!! _ 2021/12/17 日本時間12PM~

Recently, I shared the practice of Youtube LIVE that I did in the past at the Busan Japanese Language Teachers' Association and the South Asia Japanese Language Education Symposium, but after trying it again, I realized that it is good to expand the classroom to the world and connect with people outside the classroom.

2. You can get support from people all over the world

In a traditional environment, the only people who would support your learning would basically be the people in your school, your friends, and your family.

But when you share your learning process and achievements with the world, everyone who sees you in the world will support you, even if you don't know them directly.

It's pretty wonderful, isn't it?

On the day, we received assessments from viewers in the following countries. Thank you very much.

  • Japan
  • Philippines
  • Australia
  • Mexico

Without this opportunity, Ryan might not have received encouragement from people in Mexico and Australia for the rest of his life.

He really needed everyone's support and encouragement, especially since he had been studying for six months by himself. My colleagues and I sometimes gave him strict and sometimes gentle, and we managed to encourage him not to give up, and we finished the race together until the end.

It was at that time that he received this encouragement from people all over the world, and I think it was the moment that made him think, "I'm really glad I studied Japanese".

In his message at the end of the live, Ryan had this to say.

I felt how much you all were trying to support me during this live

 I think this is proof that he feels connected to the world through Youtube and Google Form, and that your encouragement is reaching his heart. When he was saying this, his expression was also very emotional.

3. Summary

Thanks to all of you, the Youtube LIVE was a great success. I'm sure he was able to feel the "connection with the world through Japanese" that I truly intended.

I think this was probably the first time for him to connect with people outside of the classroom (school) in all his years of studying Japanese. He is planning to leave the Philippines and work in Japan, but I think this was a good rehearsal for him.

After seeing his performance on the day and the assessments from everyone, I am confident that we can send him off with confidence, both as a school and as an individual.

Ryan, go for it! The world is rooting for you!

自己紹介

自分の写真
フィリピン🇵🇭の語学学校で日本語・英語教師をしています。 日本語教育、言語教育、教育一般を中心に記事を書いています📝 I am Japanese/English teacher in the Philippines🇵🇭 I am writing my blogs from the point of view of a teacher📝 Theme I write is about "Language Education", "General Education" but sometimes other things✌️

このブログを検索

Twitter

QooQ